new ruger mark lll

Help Support Ruger Forum:

1coolcat

Bearcat
I wanted to purchase a new ruger mark lll from lipsey's but couldn't find it so I kind of made my own with some modifications.
I picked up a ruger mark lll hunter, purchased some grips from Dr. Frankenruger, installed hammer bushing, removed LCI, removed factory sights and installed a Burris fast fire lll red dot sight..next I'm going to strip and polish all internal parts to try and smooth out trigger pull..

Very nice. Sounds like a fun project and looks great. I'm assuming there is a range report pending... This makes me miss my old ruger kmk678gc wish ruger would have been able to help. Has me considering a hunter now. lol

1coolcat

Bearcat
The mark lll are such a cool gun. How do you guys like your trigger pull? Did you find the need to modify or are they stock?. If so what modification did you make to the trigger, and how significant was the results..some say all that needs done is to install a new VQ sear and your good to go..just curious

daniellawecki

Bearcat
Shot my Hunter of a rest today. At 100yrds with a Bushnell red dot CCI Standard ammo shot under 3" groups. Those are some of the best pistols for the money.

LaneP

Single-Sixer
Ruger nailed the Mk series .22 auto pistol.

I have the Target and Hunter Mk III and they are bullet dispensing machines that will feed, fire and eject any .22 round you feed them.

DSCN0438.jpg