New (old) guy,,,,

Help Support Ruger Forum:

watashie00

Bearcat
Hi. New to the forum, looking once again for info on ruger ranch rifles (as always),,, ex Marine ( I went to the AF for money actually got the money) life altering events: Rodney king Riots 1992 change me from college educated goof to 2A supporter,,, esp in light of Californias ban on ammo that day. Became a dealer, and bought 2 ruger ranches at $300 a copy,, and a special addition "oar paddle" in 7.62 x 39 (which I have come to love, wish I bought more) but nobody wanted them back then with SkS for $79 and Aks only a couple hundred bucks,,,, anyway, I assumed that if ammo went black market it would be russian and chinese,,, and rugers are mo-betta than an SKS,,, also at that time, due to the ammo thing,,, a goofball start-up gimmick,,, "thing" to reload ammo,, from this crazy guy in Arizona,,, Mike Dillon,,, still have that beast,, pumping out more rounds than some countries,,,, it was cheap back then too.. The quest today is if anyone knows of a company that has a picatiny top that will allow me to remove and replace the top side of a round top ruger scope mount with the picatiny mount ,,,, I know on burris mounts they sell a similar add on for like a red dot mount... wanting to mount a mini30 with a wraith night scope,,, hog issues

Welcome aboard!
3352555D-C2D6-4670-98B5-B6AC33543467.gif

Latest posts