New Old Guy joining the group

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Gunny268

Bearcat
I'm a retired U. S. Marine (GySgt) who is now retired from a second career, as a Police Officer (Sgt in Patrol Division). Whew! I own 4 Ruger single action revolvers and live far enough out in the country to have my very own "shooting range". We all know what that means. I have more pistols than I need, but not as many as I want. HA!

Mauser9

Blackhawk
Welcome Gunny. Glad ya held onto a few of those pistols. Down to a S&W CS-9 myself but more of a fan of rifles-shotguns. Enjoy Trap and Upland personally. New here myself and it seems like a friendly place with multiple sections of interest.

gundog5

Single-Sixer
I'm a retired U. S. Marine (GySgt) who is now retired from a second career, as a Police Officer (Sgt in Patrol Division). Whew! I own 4 Ruger single action revolvers and live far enough out in the country to have my very own "shooting range". We all know what that means. I have more pistols than I need, but not as many as I want. HA!
Welcome Gunny268, Retired Police officer from CommieFornia. Originally from Cross Co. Ar. Welcome.
Gundog5

You always need, "just one more". ;)

Welcome aboard!
741776CE-7084-41AF-8B73-1860F7009431.gif

Gunny268

Bearcat
Thank You Gents. I hope to fit in. You know, Square Peg (Marine) in a round hole (civilian world.) Maybe this gives you an idea of what I'm talkin' bout.
View attachment 3010
Bisley (2).jpg

I also do a little of my own work...nothing too fancy or complicated. Grip frames and sights, so far.
Front Sight 2.jpg
Front Sight 3.jpg
Front Sight 4.jpg
Front sight 5.jpg
Front Sight 7.jpg
22 WMR.jpg

Last edited: