New MK IV 22/45 Lite

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I just picked this up the other day and took it to the range today. What a blast, pun intended. First thing I did when I got home was order a fiber optic front sight from Tandemkross. Really had a hard time seeing the factory front sight. I shot seven types of 22 ammo from target to hyper velocity. Zero problems with any of it. Eventually I will put a scope or red dot on it just to see which groups the best, then go back to open sights. I already have 22's with red dots and scopes so this one will be for open sight use. Great little gun.

AzShooter1

Single-Sixer
Congratulations on your find. I have a 22/45 Lite and 3 barrels for it so I can shoot with the Red Dot, Iron Sights or a 10 inch barrel with a scope. They are great guns to play with. I find mine to be totally reliable with everything but groups best with CCI Blazers. Next are Mini Mags.

I got the extra barrels from the Bargain Bin at Volquartsen.

kg3wiEal.jpg

I bought one of the 22/45 Lite models back in January. They are very nice guns. And holy cow are they accurate. It makes me wonder how much more accurate are the Mark IV target and competition models. I'm very impressed with mine. I put in the TandemKross trigger kit and it really lightened up trigger. No mis-fires either. Just something to think about.