New Member From Texas

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Blackiemac

Bearcat
Hello all-

I will be totally frank here- I just joined this board because a google search led me to a 'for sale' post here regarding a Foliage Green VLTOR MUR. I registered to reply to said post, but for some reason my comment on the post expressing my interest was not allowed (at least in part because I had zero posts from what I can tell, which seems a bit counterintuitive).

I would very much just like to pay that fella some good old American dollars in exchange for his MUR. If anyone here can help me to facilitate that potential transaction, it would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks all!!

Blackiemac

Bearcat
I am editing to add- evidently, my reply was also not allowed because "The message contains links to illegal or pirated software", which is insanely confusing. I am posting this using my iPhone, and wouldn't know how to remotely begin to find 'illegal or pirated software' even if I had the foggiest desire how to do so (or what it would even be used for).

Again- i'm just a dude who wants to buy a MUR. I'm hoping it doesn't need to be much more convoluted than that. Thanks again in anticipation of your help!!

Also, you might want to read the rules in the Classified section. It states: "2) Your state of residence must be included in your profile. Posts without a state listed will be deleted."

mistermills357

Blackhawk
You will have to participate for a while in order to do business with the classified. There is a minimum post count needed. I think that you will need at least 25 posts.

And it's not so insane for people to try and ruin the place with bad software. The Web is full of hateful people.

But, welcome to the forum anyway.

Last edited:

Blackiemac

Bearcat
You will have to participate for a while in order to do business with the classified. There is a minimum post count needed. I think that you will need at least 25 posts.

And it's not so insane for people to try and ruin the place with bad software. The Web is full of hateful people.

But, welcome to the forum anyway.
You'll note that I said 'insanely confusing', not 'insane'. I will stand by that statement with zero hesitation whatsoever, since I have no illegal software to speak of (let alone attempt to propagate via an online Ruger forum).

I guess I should ask this- I can understand a post minimum to SELL items, but what kind of sense does it make to limit your pool of potential buyers like that? I can't understand it for the life of me. Regardless, I appreciate y'all being upfront and welcoming. Much obliged.

mistermills357

Blackhawk
You'll note that I said 'insanely confusing', not 'insane'. I will stand by that statement with zero hesitation whatsoever, since I have no illegal software to speak of (let alone attempt to propagate via an online Ruger forum).

I guess I should ask this- I can understand a post minimum to SELL items, but what kind of sense does it make to limit your pool of potential buyers like that? I can't understand it for the life of me. Regardless, I appreciate y'all being upfront and welcoming. Much obliged.
OK. But I gotta say that I understand why it's that way.

muleman

Bearcat
I'm in much the same predicament, I've never been much of a conversationalist, But I have been a member here for several years and occasionally buy from other people on the classified's …. Well long story-short , A search revealed that a member here has a Freedom Arms revolver that I'm interested in ,but I can't enjoy the privileges of earlier times unless I quickly waste bandwidth by making 25 meaningless posts …
It's okay , This New World is leaving me behind more everyday
Thank you to the forum for the knowledge and entertainment I received in the past