New Member from Nor Cali

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gundog5

Bearcat
Hello to brother and sister gun lovers. I live in Northern California east of Sacramento. I am a retired Police Lieutenant. I am also a lifelong hunter, fisherman and gun nut. I hunt big game in western states, Alaska, Canada and Africa. Also an avid duck hunter and ground squirrel shooter. I have been a reloader since I was 12 years old and my Dad bought me a Herter's press and some dies. I am also a Smith and Wesson collector specializing in N-Frames. I also collect Ruger 3 screws. I have learned a lot from reading all the interesting posts.

mistermills357

Blackhawk
Welcome to the forum.
OK, wait a minute, you joined in 2014, and you have 8 posts.
In that case welcome back, and I’ll give you an A+ for persistence.😀

Last edited:

Bad Barlow

Single-Sixer
Welcome to the forum.
OK, wait a minute, you joined in 2014, and you have 8 posts.
In that case welcome back, and I’ll give you an A+ for persistence.😀
There is a good Club in Nevada County, California, near Nevada City.
Nevada County Sportsmens club you could find a comfortable hangout .
Rifle/pistol,trap,archery,bar,darts pool, cribbage , retired LEO's.

gundog5

Bearcat
There is a good Club in Nevada County, California, near Nevada City.
Nevada County Sportsmens club you could find a comfortable hangout .
Rifle/pistol,trap,archery,bar,darts pool, cribbage , retired LEO's.
Thanks buddy, I go up there occasionally and shoot with another retired cop. Great place and great guys. However Lincoln Rifle Club is closer for me.

harley08

Single-Sixer
Hello to brother and sister gun lovers. I live in Northern California east of Sacramento. I am a retired Police Lieutenant. I am also a lifelong hunter, fisherman and gun nut. I hunt big game in western states, Alaska, Canada and Africa. Also an avid duck hunter and ground squirrel shooter. I have been a reloader since I was 12 years old and my Dad bought me a Herter's press and some dies. I am also a Smith and Wesson collector specializing in N-Frames. I also collect Ruger 3 screws. I have learned a lot from reading all the interesting posts.
Move out of Cali! = Find more freedom / guns

Latest posts