New Member from Kommiefornia

Help Support Ruger Forum:

havasu

Just a guy who loves guns
Just a bit about me. I was a local police officer for 25 years, until I blew out my knees and was forced to retire. I am a strong 2nd Amendment supporter, a lifer at the NRA, belong to a private gun range, and have a few safes full of guns. Well, I did, until my yacht sank off the coast of Lake Havasu and took all my guns to the bottom of that 1000 foot deep lake.
Glad to know you all!

mistermills357

Blackhawk
Welcome to the forum. This place has been revitalized, and it is almost brand new in most ways. It died there, for a couple of years.😵‍💫

RSIno1

Hunter
welcome from NE OHio , ain't Lake Havasu in Arizona or new Mexico?? I recall they rebuilt a bridge from England over there many years ago for the "old folks"..:rolleyes:
Arizona - We're house hunting there now. Retirement is 4-1-22 and I want out of Commifornia too. But alas I think my gun collection will also fall off the boat as I cross the Colorado River. The bridge was a "tourist" hook thought up by McCollugh (think chain saws) to lure people into moving to his city in the desert. They rebuilt it on dry land then cut a channel under it. Despite what they say he thought he was getting London's Tower Bridge not what they shipped him.

havasu

welcome from NE OHio , ain't Lake Havasu in Arizona or new Mexico?? I recall they rebuilt a bridge from England over there many years ago for the "old folks"..:rolleyes:
Old folks? I resemble that remark!

havasu

Well, Az is not as free as I'd like, but we've been shopping for a second home in Prescott, so 1/2 the year I'll be close to family, the other 1/2 I'll be closer to God, the 2nd Amendment, and where men are men and women are women.

Howdy, and welcome to the board!
895D3E03-7BDA-4C73-AEE8-98A48A7DA0FD.gif

Just a bit about me. I was a local police officer for 25 years, until I blew out my knees and was forced to retire. I am a strong 2nd Amendment supporter, a lifer at the NRA, belong to a private gun range, and have a few safes full of guns. Well, I did, until my yacht sank off the coast of Lake Havasu and took all my guns to the bottom of that 1000 foot deep lake.
Glad to know you all!
05941431-B8E5-4848-B7BF-3EF3502E3AE8.gif