New member from Iowa

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I am a long time shooter and sometimes hunter. I recently retired from the 9-5 grind and am now trying to follow my passion which is guns and shooting. I am an FFL and recently moved into the country so I can shoot more often. My gun range is not yet completed, but hope to have it completed soon. My first gun purchase over 40 years ago was a Ruger Mark 1 which I still own. Have picked up a number of other Rugers along the way, but that old .22 pistol is still one of my favorites. I recently picked up an Andy Horvath L'il Gun in .44 Special. It is so beautiful I am almost afraid to shoot it.
I look forward to learning more and hearing from other Ruger enthusiasts.

Attachments

• Ruger Blackhawk .44 special - 2.jpg
    Ruger Blackhawk .44 special - 2.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 73

tipewah

Bearcat
I am a long time shooter and sometimes hunter. I recently retired from the 9-5 grind and am now trying to follow my passion which is guns and shooting. I am an FFL and recently moved into the country so I can shoot more often. My gun range is not yet completed, but hope to have it completed soon. My first gun purchase over 40 years ago was a Ruger Mark 1 which I still own. Have picked up a number of other Rugers along the way, but that old .22 pistol is still one of my favorites. I recently picked up an Andy Horvath L'il Gun in .44 Special. It is so beautiful I am almost afraid to shoot it.
I look forward to learning more and hearing from other Ruger enthusiasts.
Nice meeting you from CA