New items at RugerShop.com

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Just ordered some new glassware items for the collection but there's other items in the "branded items" as well that are new...dog collar, leash, denim bag, etc... Some new apparel as well.

I'll have these en route in a day or so:

20037_T.jpg
20040_T.jpg

20036_T.jpg
20038_T.jpg

:D Happy me! :D

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
I respect yuor taste in collectables. My take: tho I imbibe from time to time, I suspect that Man does not live by cup alone and I will buy more guns, not glasses. And, frankly, I prefer to sip from a stainless steel malt cup, so when I fall, the "glass" does not fail me............ :wink: :roll:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
HAWKEYE#28":1u4rojgw said:
I respect yuor taste in collectables. My take: tho I imbibe from time to time, I suspect that Man does not live by cup alone and I will buy more guns, not glasses. And, frankly, I prefer to sip from a stainless steel malt cup, so when I fall, the "glass" does not fail me............ :wink: :roll:

Ahhh but these don't come here via the "gun fund" :wink: Got a .44-40 to look at this week and have a pair of Ruger #1's on a standing order. There'll be more guns, no worry 'bout that. Just gotta have some new shelves for these and a few others that are currently a bit cramped.
Found sitting down makes the "fail" less likely too.