New Idea.......Ruger Revolver "Puzzle"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BearHawk 357

Single-Sixer
Ok, I'm fairly certain that this type of thing may have been done before in the past. However, I've never seen it done like this. Do you guys remember those puzzles where they take a picture of an everyday object, magnify it, and then have you guess what it is? This idea is kind of based off of that type of theme.

I have taken a picture of 8 different Ruger revolvers. These are all in 100% factory configuration. Can you name all of the guns that are pictured here? Note: Some guns may be just barely "peeking" into the picture frame. So, look closely. Also, some of the calibers can be deducted by reason (looking at the size of the lumen) while others can be figured out by default. You don't have to guess the calibers of all of these, but you do get bonus points if you can. Stating barrel length will also add some "bonus points" too.

Look closely and have some fun with this. The winner gets bragging rights (which holds a bit of value on a gun forum). Good luck. Also, feel free to add more puzzles, of your own style, to this thread as this puzzle either gets solved or we just get bored with it (which ever comes first). Anyway, here is the first puzzle:

rugerpile001.jpg
[/img]

Stump Buster

Single-Sixer
NICE PIC!!!!

I'll play...

6" GP-100 - 357 Mag
3.85" Sheriff's Model Vaquero - 45 Colt
5.5" Old Army - .45 Caliber
7.5" SBH Hunter - 45 Colt
7.5" Redhawk - .357 Mag.
4" Service Six - .357 Mag.
3.75" Montado - 45 Colt

Am I close? :oops:

Kanook

Buckeye
I think a SP is just showing its bottom grip in the top of the pic

BearHawk 357

Single-Sixer
Stump Buster,

Close but no cigar.

Clues: There are 8 guns here (you have only listed seven). I'll list the things, that are only slightly off, within your guesses. The ROA has a 7.5 barrel, the SBH Hunter is a 44 Mag, and the barrel length on the Sheriff model Vaquero is 3.75".....all-in-all you did an awesome job! Who can figure out what the last gun is?

Kanook, nice guess....however, not correct.

BearHawk 357

Single-Sixer
Is the black grip at the top an LCR?

Yes, it is......nice catch!

Anyway, if anybody has a new pic, that they could add to this thread, for a new "puzzle" then feel free to post it on up. Thanks for playing.

Latest posts