New Holster for my Alaskan

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlueMax_VMF114

Bearcat
Hey all,new guy here,just wanted to share a holster that i just got for my Alaskan,in 454

the guy that made it did a great job,and was a great price.comes lined with a removable belt to tie it to your leg,its a drop style.im very happy with it :D

BYDizZQBWkKGrHgoOKkMEjlLmVuSBKfjEPj.jpg

BYDiy4gmkKGrHgoOKjwEjlLmSt7BKfjEM3_.jpg

Hugh

Buckeye
That's a very nice looking holster with cartridge loops. Not so sure about the drop loop, but overall I like the rig.

americal

Hunter
That is some good-- thick-- quality looking leather--nice holster to say least--nice hand gun --may need little more knock down power :p :p

BlueMax_VMF114

Bearcat
NMCB3":ugeogpwd said:
Nice, does he make one with a thumb break?

The 454 Alaskan is on my "to buy" list.

He might make one with a thumb break,i dont know,he does make holsters just for Rugers,ive seen them for Mark 3s and most revolvers.
dont know if he makes them for anything else

the drop is a little better for me,for as i can wear a back pack and still get to the gun if i had too,i had one of the holsters from ruger,was a nylon one,and it rode so high on the belt i couldnt use my back pack with it

here is his info incase anybody wants to ask him anything or get a holster from him,one of the most nicer folks you could ever meet.Lives out in Montana

TrailMaster Holsters
Name is Earl Southard
email is [email protected]

If you email him tell him Bob sent ya .gives a great price

I couldnt find any holster out there that i really liked.did see the Simple Rugged pancake one,but still rode too high

he doesnt have a web site yet i think.he made my holster in 3 days.and i got it in 2 days,very fast,he doesnt have a wait list as far as i know

and yes i love the alaskan,very fun to shoot,i highly recommend it if your in bear country,got alot out in my back woods,so far they dont seem to mind me sharing there woods with em.

when i want the big bang i shoot the 454 loads,if i want to plick around i shoot the 45 loads
very point on.and recoil isnt too bad

Latest posts