New Gunleather Arrived.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mk70ss

Bearcat
Yesterday my new gunbelt/holster came in the mail. It looks, fits, and feels great. I'm going horseback riding through the Rockies and needed a new rig to tote the Blackhawk .45LC in. This will work!

004-11.jpg

Grumpy

Bearcat
Looks Great! What make/model? Do you have a problem with that tall front sight dragging in the holster. Must complement you on those grips, a nice looking rig.

mk70ss

Bearcat
Grumpy":195yesrv said:
Looks Great! What make/model? Do you have a problem with that tall front sight dragging in the holster. Must complement you on those grips, a nice looking rig.

The gun seems to draw pretty smooth, no hangups. Thanks for the compliment on the grips. Pvt Schultz gets the credit, he made them. Crotch-figured walnut.

dougader

Hunter
I was gonna say, either Cary C or Pvt Schultz on the grips. Beautiful.

Where did you get the leather? Its gorgeous.

JWhitmore44

Blackhawk
Looks like a cross draw so retention may not be too bad. Could probably use a hammer thong for when things get fast and furious (riding a horse even at a trot may bounce it out).

reuben_j_cogburn

Blackhawk
JWhitmore44":2cjqzcbo said:
Looks like a cross draw so retention may not be too bad. Could probably use a hammer thong for when things get fast and furious (riding a horse even at a trot may bounce it out).

I am bit curious as to the retention device as well. It seems a rig this well executed would have something... A retention screw hidden behind?....

g'day y'all..

reuben...