New Gun Leather El Paso Style!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ShortBBL

Blackhawk
Look at that! My 100th post and its about a holster from a company over 100 years old.....

Well I bit the bullet and ordered a Slim Jim from El Paso Saddlery, way back on 12/29. It arrived today 5.5 weeks..... not bad considering I ordered it on the holiday weekend I guess!

Workmanship, fit, finish etc.... all GREAT! The only thing I may do differant next time... I think I'd get it lined.

I really like the fit and everything else about this nice little holster for my 4 5/8" Single Six.

eps1.jpg

COR

Blackhawk
I really like their holsters too and my 51/2 " crossdraw is lined. It's my only lined holster but I have to admit I like it the best, maybe it's just that I carry a lot of 5 1/2" Rugers?.... I can't say whether or not to line it but they make a great holster and that is a pretty reasonable turnaround. Thanks for sharing that one.

ShortBBL

Blackhawk
Thanks for the nice comments. The gun fits like a glove too. I have always been a Bianchi guy... they make a nice holster but this new El paso has me really thinking I need more El Paso stuff!! Great rig!

Maybe one for my inbound 45 5.5" Redhawk!?