New GP 100 327 Federal

Help Support Ruger Forum:

operator

Bearcat
New GP100 327 Federal
100_0473-1.jpg

operator

Bearcat
Yea, thought I put seven in the picture. Did not notice until I had the Pics posted and everything put away. Operator

Rim Fire

Bearcat
They are wonderful shooters, congratulations. I can't wait to shoot my GP100 .327 again this weekend. It is a blast and very little recoil at all.

nn

Single-Sixer
dougader":9hk7xtr9 said:
Looks like Federal is using 357 caliber ammo trays for their 327 Fed ammo...
Yeah, it has always been that way, irritating at times.

peyton

Single-Sixer
You are torturing me!! I keep hoping S&W makes a K frame in this caliber. I just sent off the money for a Single Six in 32 Mag and I think the GP100 in 327 will be my next purchase. How does it handle? I wonder if Ruger only offers it in one barrel length?

Another question is can you tell if the cylinder is different in size from say a 357 when looking at it?

sporter

Bearcat
Operator,
Did you order it or did the dealer have it in stock? Every dealer I talk to checks his computer and says not in stock, of course that was last week.

operator

Bearcat
sporter":3dv19vc5 said:
Operator,
Did you order it or did the dealer have it in stock? Every dealer I talk to checks his computer and says not in stock, of course that was last week.
Dealer called me and said Lipsey's had them in stock, ordered on Fri and got it on Mon.

Surefire

Bearcat
airwin":1vxo4cni said:
Nice gun, ugly grip! I try it, but I can´t familiarize to the new grip design.

Agreed! That grip is hideous looking IMO.

And also a lot less comfortable than the old grips.

Thank goodness I still have one extra old class GP 100 grip. Wish I could get more, those class GP grips IMO had top notch ergonomics and looked nice.

Latest posts