New for 2010, Ruger .180?????

Help Support Ruger Forum:

MountainGator

Single-Sixer
Read Carefully... V E R Y Carefully :D

I personally fired 122,006 rounds...
A slight callous was raised on the palm of my left hand as a result of the 20,335 required magazine changes...
We did switch from 20LB to 10LB target paper to assure penetration...
producing ½" MOA six shot groups at 100 yards....
Justin Case, (just in case) Ruger's Vice President of Marketing and Trade Show Collateral Material...
no one is going to miss the obvious physical similarities between the SSCP and Ruger's Super Redhawk...
Construction Wash & Wear Nylon
Trigger Pull 25 lbs
Sights Fixed, D&T for scope
Included Extra Mag, Case, Pack of Gum.
Rail mounts for lights, laser sights and bayonet mount adaptors will follow.

3leggeddog

Single-Sixer
MountainGator":1ge4xm8e said:
Read Carefully... V E R Y Carefully :D

I personally fired 122,006 rounds...
A slight callous was raised on the palm of my left hand as a result of the 20,335 required magazine changes...
We did switch from 20LB to 10LB target paper to assure penetration...
producing ½" MOA six shot groups at 100 yards....
Justin Case, (just in case) Ruger's Vice President of Marketing and Trade Show Collateral Material...
no one is going to miss the obvious physical similarities between the SSCP and Ruger's Super Redhawk...
Construction Wash & Wear Nylon
Trigger Pull 25 lbs
Sights Fixed, D&T for scope
Included Extra Mag, Case, Pack of Gum.
Rail mounts for lights, laser sights and bayonet mount adaptors will follow.

April just came early!

kscott

Single-Sixer
This is my favorite part, about the manufacturing process. haha!!

"OK, no one is going to miss the obvious physical similarities between the SSCP and Ruger's Super Redhawk, however, the little SSCP is actually the product of a breakthrough manufacturing process that utilizes the company's LCP. An LCP, empty of course, is placed directly into really hot water for an hour, then placed into a dryer set to "High" without selecting the "Wrinkle Guard" option. A quick check for softener sheets, a shot of Pennzoil and the result is a perfectly sized SSCP as seen below left, ready for retailors' shelves. "

A

Anonymous

This is obviously BS, but if Ruger was to make the LCP available in a souped up .32......something on the order of a .32 Mg. rimless......well, that just might work.

steenroller

Bearcat
If you left it in the drier for 20 minutes it should be about right for a .32. :D Seriously i know what you mean about the .32. I still have not talked myself into a LCP, although I am getting closer.