New comer to forum/southeast Missouri

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Olsherm

Blackhawk
New to the forum. Thanks to weaselmeatgravie and other moderators. I learn a lot here. Been looking for a long time but wasn't able to get on the forum til now. Just recieved a Ruger 44 special flat top a few weeks ago and think I going to really like it.
.44 spl, .45 colt vaquero,two factory engraved new vaqueros..357 new vaq, new vaq converted to 38/40/cased hardened,two single sixes..45 colt black widow by Gary Reeder,44/40 old vaquero,.45 colt Montado,uberti and USFA .45,38/40, 44/40, 12/22,.45 nickel COLT,Marlin 44/40 rifle,Uberti 1873 44/40, .38colt/38 spl navy conversion,1858 rem kirst conversion,various black powder. Not bragging I just love them ALL.

HH

Bearcat
Hi Olsherm. I spent most of my youth through high school in Dexter. Small world. It was about 5000 population back then. How big is it now? I haven't been back in years. Welcome to the RF.
HH

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
Olsherm: Welcome! This is a good place to hang out. It does get expensive though as you will be talked into adding to your collection. Sounds like you have a nice batch of SAs already. Post some pics sometime.

BTW, I think it's spelled "Missoura". You might want to check that. :p

Armybrat

Buckeye
Hey Olsherm....welcome.

My Mom was born & raised in Flat River, now called Park Hills. Might still have some family in the Farmington area. We used to own a few pieces of land around St.Francois County. Haven't been back there since 1961, though.

Scott

Single-Sixer
Welcome, Olsherm; I'm 30 miles west of Columbia - seem to me there's a lot of new members from MO in the last few months. I think we're taking over the forum!