New car has been flawless so far

Help Support Ruger Forum:

revhigh

Hawkeye
Once again Toyota has completely satisfied me with my 2014.5 Camry SE Sport.

18,000 miles so far ... Not one squeak ... Not one rattle ... Not one defect or problem.

Averaging 29.44 mpg over those 18k miles (25 city/35hwy). Not Prius territory, but not bad for a pretty big car. One oil change at 10K ... Tire rotations at 5,10, and 15K ... All done by Toyota for free. 20K oil change and service, then 25K tire rotation ... Also free. From there on I'll take over.

REV

revhigh

Hawkeye
Don't know about the previous versions but mine are soft made of a nice material

WIL TERRY

Buckeye
REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR !!!
TOYODA was a war criminal which is why they changed the name. SO...why financially support folks who think you are some of the world's human trash ?
Amd so it goes...

revhigh

Hawkeye
I financially support those companies that produce the best products ... and will continue to do so.

Most Toyotas are produced rights here in the US by US workers. Time to start acting like you live in the 21st century gentlemen.

REV

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
powder smoke said:
Your money send it to Japan if you like. ps
WIL TERRY said:
TOYODA was a war criminal which is why they changed the name. SO...why financially support folks who think you are some of the world's human trash ?
Amd so it goes...
...oh great, now I got to get rid of all my electronics as well as the used car I purchased a few months ago, even though it gets better mileage than the Sable used to, which is so important to Wolfsong and Jeff, as they both think I should be driving a Volt, because I want the US to reduce CO2 production. :? :? :? :? :?

loaded round

Hunter
Any of you guys purchase a TV, Computer, smartphone, digital or video camera lately? Check to see where it's made. Sadly it's not in the good old USA. I sincerely wish they were!

revhigh

Hawkeye
Jimbo357mag said:
powder smokinternet without thinking one step beyond their original thought. said:
WIL TERRY said:
Amd so it goes...
...oh great, now I got to get rid of all my electronics as well as the used car I purchased a few months ago, even though it gets better mileage than the Sable used to, which is so important to Wolfsong and Jeff, as they both think I should be driving a Volt, be9cause I want the US to reduce CO2 production. :? :? :? :? :?

Yeah ... they're pretty funny ... virtually everything they wear ... almost anything electronic ... comes from somewhere in Asia, And just because they drive a chevy or ford they think they buy American only. Just backward non-thinking points of view.

Its scary how people post things on the Internet without thinking one step beyond what their very first thought was.

REV

Bull Barrel

Hunter
Funny how foreign automakers have plants here and domestic ompanies have their plants in Canada, Mexico and China.

ProfessorWes

Buckeye
Bull Barrel said:
Funny how foreign automakers have plants here and domestic ompanies have their plants in Canada, Mexico and China.

Yeah, some idiot presstitute was taking Donald Trump to task on Twitter, because at his rally in Alabama yesterday Donald gave a shout out to anybody driving a Mercedes-Benz.

Apparently said presstitute didn't realize that M-B has a yuuuuge manufacturing plant in Alabama that builds 300,000 vehicles a year.

:roll: :lol:

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
sfhogman said:
So what did you replace the old Sable with, Jimbo?

Jeff
An '03 Camry with damn hard armrests. Everything else is ok except the dome light doesn't work. :D

wolfsong

Staff member
Jimbo357mag said:
powder smoke said:
WIL TERRY said:
Amd so it goes...
...oh great, now I got to get rid of all my electronics as well as the used car I purchased a few months ago, even though it gets better mileage than the Sable used to, which is so important to Wolfsong and Jeff, as they both think I should be driving a Volt, because I want the US to reduce CO2 production. :? :? :? :? :?
No, EGO, that's not correct. Stop twisting my words. I think you should stop screeching and preaching what others should do while you continue on your merry little way. Hypocrites have no credibility, thus no impact. Shut up about GW or buy a Volt, or at least a Prius.

revhigh

Hawkeye
Jimbo357mag said:
sfhogman said:
So what did you replace the old Sable with, Jimbo?

Jeff
An '03 Camry with damn hard armrests. Everything else is ok except the dome light doesn't work. :D

Damn Toyota junk ... their lightbulbs cant even last the life of the car.

Only repair on my wife's 05 Corolla with 165,000 miles was one headlight bulb.

REV

revhigh

Hawkeye
DA_TriggR4Ruger said:
Love my NEW in 2013 when I bought it Carolla Anivarsy Sport! Still runs like the day I got it.

It'll be the most trouble and problem free vehicle you'll ever own ... congrats.

REV

Bull Barrel

Hunter
WIL TERRY said:
Amd so it goes...

INCORRECT.

They changed their name to Toyota in 1937. That's 1937. BEFORE the war.
The change was made for multiple reasons. One, it required only eight strokes of the pen (8 being a luck number) and to distinguish itself from the original company which made looms. Also, Toyoda means "fertile rice paddy". It was alser spoken much clearer than Toyoda.
Now you know the truth.

Latest posts