New .357 revolver.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

IKE

Single-Sixer
Might be old news to some but I just ran across this.

zink.jpg

Wow, shark jumping version eleventy three!
Maybe it comes with extra cylinders for the ability to quickly reload.
Will it come in 9mm to go along with that 9mm mag fed lever gun somebody posted about?
Just think some person or company thinks this was a good enough idea to design and possibly
tool up production for it. I'm thinking drugs may have been abused.

Hvymax

Blackhawk
Cut the grip in half it would be a great Concealed Carry piece. Problem with Snubbies is they don't have enough barrel to build up any steam. Not sure what the capacity is but a Bond Arms 4 1/2" 2 shot would be a better go to. When I get mine I'll be working it up out to 25yds. I'm hoping some V3N37 might get things up to speed.

Hvymax

Blackhawk
Wow, shark jumping version eleventy three!
Maybe it comes with extra cylinders for the ability to quickly reload.
Will it come in 9mm to go along with that 9mm mag fed lever gun somebody posted about?
Just think some person or company thinks this was a good enough idea to design and possibly
tool up production for it. I'm thinking drugs may have been abused.
For the absolute Bolshevik States a lever gun and revolver are as good as it gets. While I see that lever gun as an abomination it would be an effective option if semi is banned.

Hvymax

Blackhawk
As Tim Allen once said, "If it ain't broke, you can fix it til it is." Looks like another solution in search of a problem.
Not really. More barrel almost always equates to better performance. If they trimmed that down to practical carry size it would be way better than a snubby and as easily carried.

Jeepnik

Hawkeye
As a southpaw most double action revolvers (except possibly the CA Southpaw), unless they are top breaks are problematic.

One of those problems is they almost completely lack of modern designs. If the price isn’t outrageous I’d buy one. Hey, at least it isn’t another wimpy 9mm.

Hvymax

Blackhawk
Seems to be the plan for some reason.... when I saw the picture it looks a lot light the handgun Harrison Ford used in Blade Runner.... of course that gun used exploding bullets....
They want their guns to look modern. Not everyone was hanging out with Wyatt Earp back in the day!