Need stock barrel for 10/22

Help Support Ruger Forum:

joc1212

Bearcat
Since Washington just passed it's anti gun laws I need to get a un-threaded barrel for my 10/22......my rifle is one of the very first every sold by Ruger...I bought it when I was in college around 1969. I later had the barrel threaded and not its illegal in Washington state.
I'm looking got a stock un-threaded barrel that someone took off to up grade their 10/22.

Since Washington just passed it's anti gun laws I need to get a un-threaded barrel for my 10/22......my rifle is one of the very first every sold by Ruger...I bought it when I was in college around 1969. I later had the barrel threaded and not its illegal in Washington state.
I'm looking got a stock un-threaded barrel that someone took off to up grade their 10/22.
I have a few original barrels. I'd be happy to sell one or all of them. What are they worth?

I'm down in Southern Oregon, so shipping shouldn't be too bad. Mine are all early 90's vintage.

Snake45

Hawkeye
You could post your need/request on Rimfirecentral. Takeoff stock barrels are so common over there that a few years ago, one guy was cutting them up to make wind chimes out of them, which is actually kind of a cool idea. ;) Someone there would prolly be happy to send you one for the shipping cost--or maybe even free.

I have one off a basically new gun if your interested in trading.