Need reasonable sale price MK11 222 Rem

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Don't know about price but that sure is a nice rifle. Have you checked Gunbroker for one that might have been sold? Yeah, fat chance that any like that sold in the last year, huh.:D

Heavy Barrel

Single-Sixer
Jimbo357mag said:
Don't know about price but that sure is a nice rifle. Have you checked Gunbroker for one that might have been sold? Yeah, fat chance that any like that sold in the last year, huh.:D

Haven't seen one anywhere in the past couple of years.

transalp1961

Single-Sixer
I have two of the new model all weather Hawkeyes in 222 Remington. I was able to get the for $550 and $575 several years ago and thought I got a good deal. I had a trigger job done and they are real good shooters. The older one like yours I would think would be worth more. I would think at least $650-$700, maybe more to the right person.
Hope this helps.

chet15

Hawkeye
Heavy Barrel said:
Am considering letting this go,not many around,not trying to get rich but also don't want to give it away.new,never out of box.

Heavy Barrel, I have you gun noted in the Reference of Ruger Firearms and am curious if it has the LC Light Crisp trigger? The LC trigger appears to be hollow at the back.
Chet15

Heavy Barrel

Single-Sixer
chet15 said:
Heavy Barrel said:
Am considering letting this go,not many around,not trying to get rich but also don't want to give it away.new,never out of box.

Heavy Barrel, I have you gun noted in the Reference of Ruger Firearms and am curious if it has the LC Light Crisp trigger? The LC trigger appears to be hollow at the back.
Chet15

Now you made me take it out of the box !!! :x Yes,it does have the hollowed out trigger,can you tell me a little about it ?