Need input on a Mini 14 SS Folder GB, 182 Series

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Curious as to how this one worked out.
I've seen most original folders recently go for $1K (no wear or damage but fired) to $1400+ (as-new with orig package)). $1600 for a faux-FS, put-together shooter sounds out-of-range to my wallet. I'd pass personally, but another (real) one will come along soon in your travels, now that you know what to look for.
For $1600 money you have a lot of choices out there.

Marcus99

Bearcat
The seller and I have kept in touch and it seems we are now down in the $1,100-$1,200 neighborhood. He stated to have called Ruger and confirmed what I was told, in that it was not sent as a factory folder. Otherwise the gun appears to be in the same condition as shipped from Ruger. It seems he's tried to sell it elsewhere without any lucky so the price keeps dropping. The most I'm willing to spend at this point on this particular mini 14 I'm thinking will be $1,000, higher than that and I'll walk away.

Any other thoughts?

0Cyw1Hfh.jpg

1KymNjGh.jpg

FQcCxTmh.jpg

qhAGBx9h.jpg

ZBhqvIXh.jpg

FergusonTO35

Hunter
"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the A-Team." 8)

57springer

Buckeye
FergusonTO35 said:
"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the A-Team." 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good post !! :lol: I love the A-Team, the Ruger /folders are often referred to as A-team rifles . To the original poster, well worth a grand :wink:

Latest posts