Need Info on Single Six Prices

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weemsf

Single-Sixer
Trying to help a preacher friend who wants to sell 2 Ruger Single Six revolvers both with 2 cylinders. One is a 9.5" model in blue finish and the other looks to be a 5 1/2" or so in stainless. What should the stainless bring? Gun is in excellent condition, original box and fired case with it.

contender

Ruger Guru
We'd need more details.
New model blued gun or OM?
Do both have the boxes, papers, and maybe the shipper?
The stainless gun is a model most likely still in current production, so a advanced search on gunbroker for completed auctions can offer an idea as to value.
The blued gun,, again, the more details,, the better.
OM's in 9-1/2" are a bit more desirable.

without MORE added , detailed info as to each gun, off the top of our head and from recent sales we had in the past month, we got between $500 and $600 for the same type of guns you mention, BOTH "new models" and in their box/cases........old model 9.5 would be way , way more, almost double......:cool:;)

weemsf

Single-Sixer
They are both New Models.
stainless.jpg
attachment1650634570506.jpg

Last edited:

Doug in Alaska

Bearcat
When you decide what he wants for the 9.5" let me know, if it is in good shape. My folks bought the same for me as a graduation gift in 1975. Loved that revolver but had it stored at the folks house while I was in Colorado working construction and someone broke in and stole it.

the2dwarf

Bearcat
Just purchased a Used-Never Fired NM Single Six in SS from Guns.com for $450.00.
Doesn't have The WMR Cylinder, but at some point I will find one
somewhere. Can anyone provide me with a Link to help me in My Search ?
Thanks !!

Latest posts