Need help finding an aftermarket clip

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lovemyruger2010

Bearcat
Hello everyone! I recently bought a remington model 5 .22LR for squirrel hunting. The clip is made of cheap metal that doesn't have any memory. When I go to load a shell the clip starts auto unloading on me which is a very big pain in the a$$. I cant seem to find a after market clip for it. I would appreciate some help finding one. Thanks guys!

contender

Ruger Guru
I'll put it on my list of things,,, But as I said,, it'll be the first weekend in April at a gun show before I see him.

lovemyruger2010

Bearcat
hittman":43923p5i said:
Wouldn't hurt to pick up a spare or two since I think they're out of production! Hard to have too many magazines.

Remington still sells the OEM clips on there website. I don't see myself ever breaking this clip. If I do I am SCREWED. There are no parts for these guns anywhere.

rooger

Single-Sixer
lovemyruger2010":2uxg0quk said:
hittman":2uxg0quk said:
Wouldn't hurt to pick up a spare or two since I think they're out of production! Hard to have too many magazines.

Remington still sells the OEM clips on there website. I don't see myself ever breaking this clip. If I do I am SCREWED. There are no parts for these guns anywhere.

A suggestion: if you need to order new clips, try using the word "magazine" when you place your order. You might have better luck.

Latest posts