Need advice and help regarding Belt Mountain Base Pins

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Onty

Single-Sixer
Need advice and help regarding Belt Mountain Base Pins. The problem is, I am now located in Europe, and cannot open their website, not a single page.

I have SBH, stainless, 5.5", converted to Bisley, and would like to replace factory base pin. Also, I would like to have as a spare part base pin for Ruger Old Army, stainless.

Should I replace also base pin latch, since I would like to avoid using small set screw in base pin? Fiddling with small screwdriver isn't so easy while in the field.

Since I cannot open their website, I would appreciate if somebody take snapshots, or, if brochure is available, send it to me by email on; ibcdiesel(AT)netscape.net . I replaced @ with (AT) in order to avoid spammers from snapping it.

Many thanks for your help!

Onty said:
Need advice and help regarding Belt Mountain Base Pins. The problem is, I am now located in Europe, and cannot open their website, not a single page.

I have SBH, stainless, 5.5", converted to Bisley, and would like to replace factory base pin. Also, I would like to have as a spare part base pin for Ruger Old Army, stainless.

Should I replace also base pin latch, since I would like to avoid using small set screw in base pin? Fiddling with small screwdriver isn't so easy while in the field.

Since I cannot open their website, I would appreciate if somebody take snapshots, or, if brochure is available, send it to me by email on; ibcdiesel(AT)netscape.net . I replaced @ with (AT) in order to avoid spammers from snapping it.

Many thanks for your help!

Email sent. :p

Onty

Single-Sixer
Uncle Howie said:
Email sent. :p

MANY THANKS SIR, you helped me a ton!

I was always wandering why Belt Mountain makes base pin latches. Now I learned that factory ones are bit on soft side, and will eventually wear out.

Enigma

Hunter
Onty said:

Install and run a VPN (Virtual Private Network), and use a US IP address. I am located in South Korea, and have that issue with some websites. When I do, I start up my VPN and run it through a site in the US. Problem solved.