[NC] Police Service Six GF-84NYCPD, .38 Spl., DAO, 4" (Rare)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Prosecutor

Bearcat
This is a Police Service Six (PSS), model GF-84NYCPD. It shipped to NYPD in 1987. Serial No. 162-406**.

A bit about the gun...The standard PSS is chambered in .357; however, this particular revolver is chambered in .38 special only. It is stainless, has a spurless hammer and has double-action only (DAO) internals, per NYPD mandate. Barrel is 4". The gun is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic shape and shows little wear consistent with normal use. The "star" stamp on the crane is a NYPD armorer marking.

I bought the gun to plug a hole in my NYPD revolver collection. Have all of the Smith NY-1 and wanted to start on the Rugers. However, I am short of gun space and more of a S&W guy. So, here it is...

Terms
* Price is $675 in cash if FTF, or by USPS Money Order if shipped.
* Will ship to your FFL for $30.00.
* Sale will comply with all State and federal laws
* I live in Charlotte, NC but frequently travel to Asheville, Greensboro, Winston, Raleigh, etc...so, let me know if you are interested but not in Charlotte metro area.

**One more very important term. I have the gun listed on an auction site and cannot pull the auction if there is a qualifying bit. So, you must TEXT, call, or private message me to say you want the revolver. I will have to confirm that there are no bids at the other place before we have a deal. This would be almost instant confirmation unless I am in a meeting or something.

My name is Ryan. My cell is 704-[Three Six Nine]-389 [Three]

UMjmXUU.jpg

w7Mjr6W.jpg

kVrZPcH.jpg

DOOBBrR.jpg

AsXifeG.jpg

0sgL3uA.jpg