National Holiday

Help Support Ruger Forum:

KIR

Sparks, NV
The whole nation celebrated my B-Day too this year. Alas, it fell on Memorial Day. :cry: I wonder if they were trying to tell me somethin'.

Chief 101

Hunter
We had a holiday last week? I didn't know...happpy birthday to everybody that had a birthday that day!
mebbe that is the reason why no bills came in the mail that day...

contender

Ruger Guru
Happy belated B-Day MaxMan. But I'll be the one to say it. It wasn't a holiday for you,, it was a made up, woke attitude fake holiday. Some may claim it's a valid thing,, but all it did was give a minority group another way to feel special,, while they still have bigger & more real problems. And the date wasn't selected with a REAL look into serious history.

Read a article where the Lefties want to change 4th of July to June4eeth. BLM crap has been losing ground at a fast rate. They should have quit a long time ago. Now even the African Americans can see this was a huge mistake. Set them back for years in the long run.

DGW1949

Hunter
I was born on September 5th., which ever now and then falls on Labor Day. But, even better than that though, is the fact that that particular day of the year is also the birthday of Jessie Woodson James....Yeah, THAT Jessie James...you know, the Confederate guerilla-fighter, Southern hero, and world famous outlaw whom is often credited with inventing the daylight bank robbery....Purty cool, eh?

DGW

I was born on September 5th., which ever now and then falls on Labor Day. But, even better than that though, is the fact that that particular day of the year is also the birthday of Jessie Woodson James....Yeah, THAT Jessie James...you know, the Confederate guerilla-fighter, Southern hero, and world famous outlaw whom is often credited with inventing the daylight bank robbery....Purty cool, eh?

DGW
Been in a few daylight bank robberies, but all is still cool DGW 1949.

Happy belated B-Day MaxMan. But I'll be the one to say it. It wasn't a holiday for you,, it was a made up, woke attitude fake holiday. Some may claim it's a valid thing,, but all it did was give a minority group another way to feel special,, while they still have bigger & more real problems. And the date wasn't selected with a REAL look into serious history.
What??? On no I'm anonymous again 😭

Just reflecting on the recent national holiday, which was my birthday, June 19th. The fact that my birthday is honored with a national holiday, I was wondering if some special recognition was due me on the forum?
Not unless it applies to me too, I was born on June 19th too. I have friend who was also born on June 19th. Kind of a popular date, huh?

According to a friend who is from Texas, the Emancipation Proclamation was kept secret (it occurred in 1863) but was kept secret by the Democrats to keep the Slaves "down on the farm" until the war was over.

Latest posts