My reloading setup

Help Support Ruger Forum:

winchesterbilly

Bearcat
:lol: And lets not forget about accuracy. You will produce much better ammo than you are buying. I have a Browning abolt 7mm WSM that shot 2in groups at 100yds. with factory ammo. It now shoots 1/2 in groups at 100 yds with my reloads. Even with buying new brass my loads cost about 8 bucks a box. Factory is at 40 bucks. Yeah, I can live with that. [/b]

Dale53

Blackhawk
Here is one corner of my reloading room:

QDalesBench3-18-2008-0649.jpg

Here are the tool head racks I built out of scrap lumber and a length of dowel (with PVC spacers):

QDalesBench3-18-2008-0654.jpg

Here is a detail image of the rack:

QDalesBench3-18-2008-0656.jpg

I have a library table on the other side of the room for bullet sizing and a place for my Lee Classic Turret Press. Then I have LOTS of shelves for cast bullet and component storage.

I have accumulated my equipment over a period of sixty years, a bit at a time. I am still a VERY active shooter, bullet caster, and reloader.

FWIW
Dale53

Well here is mine. Notice I have my 650 mounted on a piece of pylwood "C" clamped to the table. I have loaded many 1000s of rounds this way. I can also take it with me when I go to my Son's house and when I was working out of town. The RCBS is "C" clamped to the table
Jim
CIMG3521.jpg

Greebe

Single-Sixer
Bob--

How do you like the case feeder? I have been contemplating buying one of those for my RL550B. Just wasn't sure how well thy really worked.

Thanks
Greebe