Blackhawk
377420747.jpg
:D :D :D

This is the other side.. Not as bad YET :D
377542151.jpg

SBH4628

Blackhawk
mattsbox99":1d2pn9g4 said:
Looks like you keep pretty busy with all them calibers!

I'm currently loading for 18 calibers.
I think Im up to 30+ Not too mention 100+ Bullet moulds. Keeps me busy in the winter.Wife thinks I avoid her if I go reload ? :wink:

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
Geez, I thought I was bad with a separate turret ring for each caliber. You guys have separate powder measures! :shock:

I can only dream of having that much dedicated space. My press is mounted to a 2x6 that gets clamped to my work bench. It's pretty much always attached these days, but it's still pretty cramped.

-- Sam

Bones507

Bearcat
You should add a shelf under that bench, you have the room and it will eliminate some clutter. I made a new one about 6 months ago and i am tall so i made it taller and have 3 shelfs underneath plus the floor and 3 cabinets above it. I will take a pic and post it but im scred you guys will razz me for it being so neat, lol.

SBH4628

Blackhawk
Bones507":b267ivju said:
You should add a shelf under that bench, you have the room and it will eliminate some clutter. I made a new one about 6 months ago and i am tall so i made it taller and have 3 shelfs underneath plus the floor and 3 cabinets above it. I will take a pic and post it but im scred you guys will razz me for it being so neat, lol.
Im sure we will,lets see it any how.
Like this :p :p :p :D

Landric

Bearcat
Yosemite Sam":3h1ahj3c said:
Geez, I thought I was bad with a separate turret ring for each caliber. You guys have separate powder measures! :shock:

I can only dream of having that much dedicated space. My press is mounted to a 2x6 that gets clamped to my work bench. It's pretty much always attached these days, but it's still pretty cramped.

-- Sam

I finally broke down and bought a house a little over a year ago. Until that time, I was living in various apartments and my handloading situation was this:

DSCF3155.jpg

The house I bought has a detached garage. A couple of friends and I converted the back half of it to a climate controlled room for the specific purpose of holding all my handloading stuff. The bullet casting goes on in the other half of the garage. Here in the south we don't park our cars in garages. :)

I still have a 2x4/C-Clamp system for those times I want to load, but either don't want to or can't go out to the garage.

IMG_0307.jpg

As for the multiple powder measures for the Lee Classic Turret, I hit a deal on them and bought several. With those all set up it takes less than a minute to change cartridges. Its a nice time saver. Buying the lower cost LCT instead of a progressive gave me the extra money I needed to get it set up for nearly everything I load for about the price of a progressive for one cartridge.

SBH4628

Blackhawk
Glad you have more room :D. I cast some bullets yesterday,I told that to my wife on her way home from work. She said "You didn't use my table did you" I just had to laugh... I done it outside :lol: :lol:. I took her muffin pan to make lead ingots once. DON'T EVER DO THAT :twisted: