My Pride and Joy

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A

Anonymous

This is by far my favorite gun. .22 and all.

DSC02688.jpg

DSC02782.jpg

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02788.jpg

DSC02793.jpg

DSC02792.jpg

I'll take some better pictures when I can figure out this dumb camera. (And maybe some of the SR9 as well.)

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone. I messed up some setting on my camera after those first pictures and I can't figure out how to get them back like that, lol. It's odd that I love this gun even more than my SR9. You don't really think of a .22 as a real pistol (well some don't) but although it might not serve as a true defensive gun it sure is fun to shoot and dead nuts accurate. I bought it 4 months ago and I've been through about 3,500 rounds so far and I have had a single FTF or any other problems with federal bulk. (Except of course the learning curve for reassembly, lol) Heck, I'm even impressed with the federal ammo.

here's a couple more older pictures.
DSC02685.jpg

DSC02689.jpg

DSC02698.jpg

DSC02697.jpg

DSC02695.jpg

DSC02694.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

I_Like_Pie

Blackhawk
Those are great pics!!! You need to send one of them to Ruger on their site. They have a photo contest that you stand a pretty good chance of gettin on.

6GUNSONLY

Hunter
Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
Have you shot any Remington ammo in your MK III? I bought one (a MK III) last year and it doesn't like Remington "Golden Bullet" ammo. Oddly, it shoots fine with the cheap Remington "Thunderbolt" ammo and the unplated Federal stuff, but malfunctions with Remington's finest... IDK.

Ken

A

Anonymous

I seen a video on You tube where some remington ammo hurt the barrel so I just stay away from it. If I'm not using Federal bulk, I'm using the CCI

A

Anonymous

1500 rounds are going to be going through the gun today, I can't wait to laugh at all the Malfunctions my buddies 22A has, lol.