My Newest Toy - Non Ruger

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chad.snyder

Bearcat
Picked up my first Glock last week at my local gun shop. I fired 100 rounds on Sunday and very impressed.

glock19.jpg

Bountyhunter

Single-Sixer
I've never fired a Glock. Never even thought about getting one until some of the guys started talking about the 10mm. That may be in my future. 8)

Nice score. Glad you're happy with it. :D

IrnRngr

Bearcat
The Glock 19 is one of the best pistols you could own.Compact, hi-cap,reliable and accurate.

redsouthpaw

Bearcat
You either love them or hate them, there is no in between. A lot of people don't like them because of the grip angle. They point very naturally for me. My brother picked up a G19 last year. It has to be one of the best shooting and most accurate 9mm I have fired.

rugerlovah

Single-Sixer
that's a nice 19. glock has one of the best designs out there. its simple ... simple to shoot, simple to take apart and maintain. and for about $500 you get a very high quality pistol. i have one of the 1st gen model 22's.

two bit okie

Single-Sixer
They may be great if you can hit anything with them. I personally cannot hit the ground with one. I am a 1911 fan.

redsouthpaw":33y3gkms said:
You either love them or hate them, there is no in between. A lot of people don't like them because of the grip angle. They point very naturally for me. My brother picked up a G19 last year. It has to be one of the best shooting and most accurate 9mm I have fired.

I want to love it! But i find myself in the latter category.

Ferdinand

Single-Sixer
Glocks? That's about the complete opposite end of the spectrum from a classic Ruber SBH. However, I'm a big Glock fan. I've owned and shot many, many pistols, and find the Glock to be hard to beat.

COR

Blackhawk
I've just recentlt got a 26 but the 19 is the best all around 9mm for concealability, accuracy, and control. I still wish I had a 19 again because I use the extended mag in my 26 anyway. None of them can be beat for reliability.

Latest posts