My newest Ruger. Security Six 2-3/4"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kristop64089

Bearcat
100_1599.jpg

100_1600.jpg

100_1601.jpg

100_1602.jpg

This is my 2nd "Six" snubby. I also have the elusive GS32-N(NIS), and like it so much, I wanted a "Six" for carry. Well, I found that was easier said, then done. Snubby Sixes are hard to find in my locale.

I ended up trading my 300wm Howa for this, which cost me $387 a year ago.
The finish is strong, with very little wear/handling.

I love these "little" Sixes" and wish they'd make them again, but since that won't happen, I'll settle for vintage.

Thanks for looking, and enjoy.

COR

Blackhawk
You'll love it. Check out Rob Leahy's "Simply Rugged" Sourdough Pancake for a nice woods rig (works well concealed under a shirt too). I think you got a very fair trade. I have it's SS sister and she shoots great with Federal 125 Hydra Shocks (carry load). It also sings with a 170gr Keith style in front of some 2400 as my woods carry load.

Thanks for sharing.

Terry T

Buckeye
Check with Ruger records to see if it was originally shipped with the big grips. Would be a bit unusual if it was.
Terry T

Tslepebull

Single-Sixer
Very nice. I always thought the early snubs with the taller front sight ramp had a more graceful profile than the later models. With a set of the small stock grips and a Tyler's grip adapter it would be simply gorgeous.

protoolman

Service-Sixer
My first thought was the big grips probably are not right for the Snubby too, but the little grips are cheap and easy to find on E-bay. Nice gun!