My new baby

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cruzerlou

Buckeye
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than the enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit.

My rifle is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy.

LousPics327-1-1.jpg

I hope that I've not ofeded any of our beloved Marines by using the Marine Rifle Creed but I can think of no other words to express how I feel about this rifle. Even though I never had the honor to serve amongst your ranks ,I've always been a Marine in my heart.And by the way I've named her I'm proud it introduce you all to Jullie

pvtschultz

Blackhawk
I believe that the M-14/M1A rifle is the most beautiful rifle ever fielded by the United States. I dream of the day that I'll be able to afford one though.

cruzerlou

Buckeye
A Marine in his Dress Blues just looks right holding an M-14,not that I don't like the M-16 because i do you've all seen my S&W M&P 15-T and it's a great C.Q.B. rifle but if I had it march off to combat today it would be with the M1A

rhatimi

Bearcat
cruzerlou":27gmdvg4 said:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than the enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit.

My rifle is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy.

LousPics327-1-1.jpg

I hope that I've not ofeded any of our beloved Marines by using the Marine Rifle Creed but I can think of no other words to express how I feel about this rifle. Even though I never had the honor to serve amongst your ranks ,I've always been a Marine in my heart.And by the way I've named her I'm proud it introduce you all to Jullie

FULL METAL JACKET :D