My lucky day

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tss106

Single-Sixer
Stopped by one of the local Sports Authority stores on the way home from work yesterday......, the same place I bought the new M77 MK-II blue/walnut 30-06 on closeout less than a year ago for $299. I asked if they had any more Rugers, the gal went back in the stock room and brought out a MK-II in .243 - she scanned the price and it came up $259, new in the box with rings and all! I almost broke my wrist getting the wallet out! This one even has very nice walnut. They even still had the MK-II .270 with the missing bolt (figured they would have sent it back by now?).

gregs45auto

Single-Sixer
Smokin!! I troll for rugers also. At Cabelas last xmas they had a M77 30-06 tang safety, with a simmons scope that cost 302 otd. My son was with and little did he know it was for him. I already had the same rifle. Gotta love a 30-06! best, greg :)

What a find. I can't believe that price for a new Ruger M77. Three years ago when I stumbled on my NIB Ruger Gold Label English stock for $1795, my credit card flew out so fast it sparked!! Great find.