My humble beginnings

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
0621090946.jpg

0621090950.jpg

My first try not bad for someone who can barely turn on a PC.

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
I caught Rugeritis when I got my SR9 now I need to get the matching pistols for the PCs and my daughter likes the SR9 but I would like to find a smaller frame 9MM to fit her hand better. :D

Coogs

Maximum
Dusterman, nothing humble about it! Your doin' good! I started in '78 with a NM Super, still have it, ain't quit yet. Nice pic's, thanks for sharing and keep it up! Rugeritus ain't that bad! , Coogs.

Coogs

Maximum
Dusterman, nothing humble about it! Your doin' good! I started in '78 with a NM Super, still have it, ain't quit yet. Nice pic's, thanks for sharing and keep it up! Rugeritus ain't that bad! , Coogs.

Coogs

Maximum

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Looks like a fine, fine start to me. Someday I gotta get one of those PC9's. Passed 'em up when they were quite common. Now... :?

bluelanche

Bearcat
I caught rugeritis when I bought my 10/22, now I've got a MKIII, single six, super blackhawk and an SR9.

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
did someone studier??

Nice pics good job...

Use the enter button and put more space between the pic addresses and they will be in a row not beside each other