My heart is heavy tonight.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

NewRuger41

Bearcat
Strength to you and your wife, Bob. Smile on the many happy memories you must have from the years spent together, and know that you have the resolve within yourself to continue to stand in front of, beside, and behind your partner in life no matter at home, hospital, or caregiving facility.

noahmercy

Single-Sixer
Prayers up for your wife, you, and her medical team, Bob. I've "only" been with my lady for 31 years, and I can well imagine the grief I would feel not sharing a couch, my meals, good conversation, etc. with my gal. Please encourage your wife to do all the physical therapy exercises with the goal of returning to self-sufficiency, no matter how uncomfortable they are.

SamV

Blackhawk
I have read so much that you have posted over the years that I feel like you are a good neighbor even though you are not next door. I hope that we continue to hear stories about both you and Nita. I send my prayer for both of you and for all those involved in her care.

Bob, you deserve our thoughts and prayers for you and your wife. Not a pity party, you are concerned, and you miss her. We all care about you and Nita. Hang in there and give our prayers a chance.

bobski

Hunter
thats why we are here. keeping it bottled in doesnt help. tells us all your thoughts and feelings.
my mother fell friday. it hurts to watch her be in pain. so, i know how you feel. be strong for her.

toxophilus

Bearcat
You've spent more time together than you have alone, all I can add is continue to be there with her/for her at every possible moment to encourage her to keep striving to get better... like you've always done.

I know she misses being with you as well.

Sending you both Love & Strength

Johnnu2

Buckeye
Praying that the Lord gives you both strength to get thru yet another challenge in a life well lived.

J.

Latest posts