My four digit Super #4628

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SBH4628

Blackhawk
377350565.jpg

radicalrod

Hunter
Gosh WMG, is that sense of humor an acquired VERMONT variety or your native Coloradin sutley blended.......truthfully I think the user name should be S474628....anyways NICE GUN and welcome to the family SBH4628.....see ya RR.

SBH4628

Blackhawk
weaselmeatgravy":so35m9pz said:
Yeah, that's so nice you should try to come up with a username based on it ;)
A user name I will always remember...Thanks for the tip :D

flatgate

Hawkeye
Ah, when I saw your username I figured we'd see a nice ol' Super one of these days.

Be aware that some of these guys, and a few of them have already offered their greetings, have so many older Super Blackhawks that it'll make your head spin!

:D

I admit to having a few myself!

Thanks for sharing!

flatgate

SBH4628

Blackhawk
radicalrod":1m7j4e0s said:
Gosh WMG, is that sense of humor an acquired VERMONT variety or your native Coloradin sutley blended.......truthfully I think the user name should be S474628....anyways NICE GUN and welcome to the family SBH4628.....see ya RR.
My first choice was SB00153 but to many letters/numbers :lol: :lol:

Ruger1441

Blackhawk
Great looking Super. I thought I was the only one to use a serial number in my forum handle. 1441 is a Long Framed Super that is NIB with a shipper. :)

radicalrod

Hunter
SBH4628, sorry Ruger 1441 has that one at the bottom of the safe and even HE hasn't seen it since the early 80's......the REAL REASON that Ruger stopped the Mahogany cased guns was the guys in UTAH bought them all causing a MASSIVE MAHOGANY shortage world wide....that silly "the factory burnt down story" was a government conspiracy to conceal the true facts....OPPS sorry guys I forgot I was sworn to secrecy :D :D :D see ya RR.

SBH4628

Blackhawk
Hmmm. The truth comes out!!! Was it all of the trees that had the "Mahogany"stamp on the bottom? :lol:

radicalrod":tfjvlhrr said:
SBH4628, sorry Ruger 1441 has that one at the bottom of the safe and even HE hasn't seen it since the early 80's......the REAL REASON that Ruger stopped the Mahogany cased guns was the guys in UTAH bought them all causing a MASSIVE MAHOGANY shortage world wide....that silly "the factory burnt down story" was a government conspiracy to conceal the true facts....OPPS sorry guys I forgot I was sworn to secrecy :D :D :D see ya RR.

AND NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY :D :D

Nice Super ya got there. I got a couple but noooooooooooo wood :cry:
Jim

Latest posts