My first single action good deal ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
I went over to my local gun shop today looking for a P94 40 cal. and found this little beauty and couldn,t pass it up. A Ruger Vaquero 44 Mag. I seen one like this at the shop before and really liked it for $500 but passed on it because of lack of funds this one had just been marked down to $399 so I bought it.(I think the shine blinded me) I would say its 90% . So good deal or not?
0714091141.jpg

T.R.

Bearcat
$399 is reasonable. That's about the going rate in my neck of the woods.

Bones507

Bearcat
Good price and it looks good, doesnt have the black plastic grips which is a plus, got good looking wood. If it was me i would get some 44 special brass and shoot nothing but them through it as i dont care for the magnums big recoil, but thats just me.

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the input I,ve been wanting one of these since I seen and held that other one at the same shop awile back.I also wanted it because it is a 44 Mag. and to answer the question yes I am going to be happy with it thanks, Dusterman

gunman42782

Hunter
Looks like a good deal to me. Ruger no longer makes em, so I think you did just fine.

Hugh

Buckeye
Well, let me be the first to invite your attention to the fact that what you have there doesn't look much like a P94 .40 cal. :wink: It is a nice looking Ruger though. Good choice.