My favorites (

Help Support Ruger Forum:

nnero93

Bearcat
These are my favorite guns in my very small collection. I am sorry for the crappy pictures (especially my feet but i didnt feel like retaking the pics), i have never used a digital camera before and I do not see a career as a photographer in my future.

CIMG1187-1.jpg

CIMG1194.jpg

CIMG1196.jpg

CIMG1198.jpg
CIMG1199.jpg

nnero93

Bearcat
Thanks, I am happy with the bunch. The serial # on the Marlin 336c dates it to 1950. It is a little more beat up in real life than in the picture. But it is a gun I know I can trust. And the receiver and barrel have been tapped for a crappy scope that was on it. I added the original type rear site and am still looking for some plugs for the holes that were put in it.

I_Like_Pie

Blackhawk
Good semi auto pistol and you will have pretty much the whole firearms spectrum zipped up.

Lot of fun to be had in those pictured guns! I too love the Marlin.

nnero93

Bearcat
I am very happy with my collection. I also have some break-action shotguns and an old Stevens .22/.410 combo which I would like to get in working order some day. The gun that I miss the most is my Yugo SKS. I had the best time with it but sold to my buddy for the GP-100. Next, I plan on acquiring an AR or Mini-14, and a semi-auto pistol (either a Ruger Mark III hunter or Springfield XD in 45 ACP). I also want a Mauser, Enfield, M1-Garand and countless other guns. But im only 23 and get a little impatient sometimes and want everything at once. Theres just so much to learn and every gun is different and has its own story, which is my favorite part.

A

Anonymous

I love the marlin too :) I am 25 years old. My first hunting rifle was a marlin 336c. I sold it because I got in debt with a quad. I am now in somwhat financial freedom. I just might go out and buy a marlin 336c just to say i have it back :) I only have 3 guns to my name. Your doing quite well for being 23 years old. Keep it rollin dude!

nnero93

Bearcat
Thanks, i have a total of 10 guns at this point. But there is a local gun show this weekend, so maybe i be at 11 by Monday :D

A

Anonymous

nnero93":4e5kodv2 said:
Thanks, i have a total of 10 guns at this point. But there is a local gun show this weekend, so maybe i be at 11 by Monday :D

Sounds like a plan man! Just dont go in debt 8)

nnero93

Bearcat
There was nothing I could afford at the gunshow, but there was a nice Mini-14 that I had to think twice about. Luckily, I really thought about it and left with nothing. My friend bought a Glock 22 though, which made me slightly jealous

A

Anonymous

You have your whole life to buy guns and make your buddys jealous. Take your time buying!!! Also, KNOW what you are buying before you buy. Read reviews, so on, so on, and so on. Thats just a few things I have learned over the years.

nnero93

Bearcat
Well, my second favorite thing to do besides shooting guns is reading and learning about them. The only gun I ever bought without first researching was the Mosin-Nagant M44. That was an impulse buy at Gander Mountain because it was so cheap. Once the initial excitement wore off today, I realized it would be smart to wait. I definitely wont buy another handgun until I feel competent with my GP-100.

Latest posts