My best P95 wallpaper

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TruthNotRelative

Single-Sixer
... for which I cannot find the original... da**it (Hence the small size... da**it)
The below pistol is no longer in existance. It was destroyed by Ruger a couple of years ago. The "back-drop" is tinted glass, and the big Ruger Logo was "photoshop'd" in using layers and other tools. The Logo on the "Tire-Tube" grip is not real :D If I ever find my original files I'll post as wallpaper.
Skeet4.jpg

TruthNotRelative

Single-Sixer
The above 95 was simply a lemon that went back to Ruger 3 times and returned to me every time with the same problems. They were nice enough to replace the gun "in the interest of customer relations". They did however "stiff" me on the two mags I sent them with the gun. They claimed I never sent any mags. I eventually talked them into sending "my" mags back, but when "they" arrived, there was only one in the box. All-in-all, I think I made out pretty darn good. I didn't Rosie O'Donnell about the lost mag.

tkarter

Single-Sixer
Now I wanna know what made it the lemon. It sure looks like a good one. :D

Not at all doubting as I worked in a manufacturing facility for 19 years and yes some came out screwed up beyond repair.

tk