My 20th Anniversary, The Ruger Forum, March 24th

Help Support Ruger Forum:

20 short years ago, I was a member on another Ruger Forum. That forum was very active, and I was at home. Then one day without notice or explanation, that forum was no longer to be.

One of the folks I knew from that forum, said he'd found another forum, This One! The rest is history.

This forum is not simply just another forum. I have met so many great folks, many in person, and have kindled true friendships.

I start my day here, every day. 10 minutes later, I come here again to see what I might have missed in the last ten minutes.

I started this post earlier, then poof! The computer forces erased everything I had written. Starting over, this post is shorter, and somewhat less mushy.

We are missing more members over the years than we still have on board. I miss many of them. I am pleased we have this new forum format, where we can again acquire new members.

There are so many extremely knowledgeable firearms folks here, all willing to share in our Ruger and other brands knowledge. It's unlikely most of us will be here forever, so we must continue to share what we know, to new generations.

Thank you all for sharing your days with me.

WAYNO.

Last edited:

gunman42782

Hunter
The entire reason I bought my first computer was because Hawkeye 28, Mike, told me about the Ruger Forum.

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
Happy Anniversary Wayno. I didn't notice when I passed my 20th. You are one of the good guys, and I appreciate having you around.

I have a couple more years to go also. I have also met a good number of the folks who partake of this forum and consider all to be a friend. I remember the first time I met you Wayno. We met at a bar/restaurant outside of Portland along with Heliman and a few others and then met up a few other times when I had to be in Portland on company business. Those were great times.

Last edited:

wolfsong

Staff member
I have a couple more years to go also. I have also met a good number of the folks who partake of this forum and consider all to be a friend. I remember the first time I met you Wayno. We met at a bar/restaurant outside of Portland along with Heliman and a few others and then met up a few other times when I had to be in Portland on company business. Those were great times.
Although I've had the pleasure to meet and spend some time with Wayno, I am envious of you! He's a great guy and a better friend. I need to see him more often. Maybe in my retirement!