Musing about Forum members,,,,,

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
kentuckyyeti, you ain't gray enough to be a Yeti! :D :D

Gramps,, I was doing that stuff for fun 45 years ago,, and didn't need no stinking helmet! Of course,, you've seen the river just up the road,,,!

Always good to see the pictures of others. Probably my husband's favorite of me:

rOgFLIQ.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
:D :D

Good pics all!

Dave,, you CAN smile I assume????

FM; You know gramps,, always behind things! That's why he's smiling!

Wendy,, that's a cute picture! Best looking Forum member I've seen yet!

bobski

Hunter
I must be getting my second wind in life. for some crazy reason, I feel like getting into Olympic rapid fire shooting. if I can see it, I might be able to hit them. lol.

vito

Hunter
Its been said that most injuries suffered by old guys is when they still think that they are young guys.

I'm often reminded of my real age of 77. Sometimes its just catching my own image in the mirror when I pass by, and think for a moment that I just saw my long departed Dad. Or sometimes its when I do some yard work that would have been nothing awhile ago, but now I am aching and sore for hours afterward. At the range, I often only shoot for as little as 30 minutes because my shoulders start to tell me to stop due to the shaking that is only made worse due to my decreasing vision. If I can hit the black circle on the target at 7 yards I am now satisfied with how I am shooting my handgun.

I have found the solution to aging, and it is not magic or delusional or anything that can't easily be obtained. Its called RIDING A MOTORCYCLE. Literally, once I put it into 1st gear and start moving on my Goldwing the years just fall to the wayside. I literally feel like I am 30 or 40 years younger. No aches, no pains and mostly until I get off the bike I feel as young as ever. Its great for the soul, and the mind. Skydiving does the same thing, but I can ride a motorcycle for hours and hours without losing that feeling instead of the few minutes it used to take to reach the ground under a chute.

Rook

Blackhawk
I'm very handsome, tall and physically fit. If you can picture Tom Sellect in his younger days that's pretty close to what I look like. I would post a picture but my camera is in the shop.

ruggedruger

Single-Sixer
I admit, I picture members here to be at least my age (49) or older for the most part. I don't know why.

ruggedruger

Single-Sixer
Rook said:
I'm very handsome, tall and physically fit. If you can picture Tom Sellect in his younger days that's pretty close to what I look like. I would post a picture but my camera is in the shop.

I look the same! I just wear longer shorts than he did.

Thanks Contender and Fox Mike! I would post up one of my husband but he ain't a member and he is more fireplug, BUT he does have a voice that makes you think of Sam Elliott, that deep sound and S L O W Texas drawl where you imagine him on a horse chasing bandits across a range.

Latest posts