Mtk469 does it again !!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wbw2

Single-Sixer
A while back I contacted our very own Mtk469 about building me a custom pistol rack for the top shelf of my safe and the end product was phenomenal. I was so pleased that I contacted him again, this time about how to best utilize the top of my side shelves. Well, this is what we came up with. I gave a general description, and this is what was delivered. I could not be happier with the results.

As delivered:
IMG_0607.jpg

How they fit:
IMG_0609.jpg

In place:
IMG_0610.jpg

Overflow pistols in place:
IMG_0611.jpg

Does anyone else notice that I have 3 empty slots??
Time to start looking ! :D

mtk469

Bearcat
wbw2":18ta6ibf said:
A while back I contacted our very own Mtk469 about building me a custom pistol rack for the top shelf of my safe and the end product was phenomenal. I was so pleased that I contacted him again, this time about how to best utilize the top of my side shelves. Well, this is what we came up with. I gave a general description, and this is what was delivered. I could not be happier with the results.

As delivered:
IMG_0607.jpg

How they fit:
IMG_0609.jpg

In place:
IMG_0610.jpg

Overflow pistols in place:
IMG_0611.jpg

Does anyone else notice that I have 3 empty slots??
Time to start looking ! :D

Glad it arrived and is what you where looking for. Have fun filling the three empty slots!!
Thanks again,
Matt

Knuckles

Buckeye
It looks like you could have went a little bit wider so the longer slide models would fit on the padded cloth... very good idea though. :wink:

Latest posts