MS: Quick Thinking by 3 Fishermen Leads to Them Rescuing 38 Pooches From Drowning

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RC44Mag

Buckeye
What a horrible outcome it could have been if those guys didn't come across those pooches. That said, those dogs need some remedial education on woods critter identification

hpman66

Hunter
What a horrible outcome it could have been if those guys didn't come across those pooches. That said, those dogs need some remedial education on woods critter identification

I don't think it was a case of critter identification but more of a case of discipline/concentration and staying with chasing the fox.

OMCHamlin

Single-Sixer
I just wish that there were a lot more good news articles like this to post.
I'm so darn jaded, whenever I hear of something good like this, my very first thought is "Staged BS for FaceBook or YouTube views and likes..." I hate that, I remember when I believed there was still "good" in the world.

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
I'm so darn jaded, whenever I hear of something good like this, my very first thought is "Staged BS for FaceBook or YouTube views and likes..." I hate that, I remember when I believed there was still "good" in the world.
I see that you are not so very from me. I invite you to come visit my church some Sunday to get a dose of "Good". I'll even buy your lunch.

Bob Wright

Latest posts