More Super Blackhawks........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Y'all seemed to enjoy photos of my Super Blackhawks, so here are a few more, a 5" Three Screw:

A New Model, stocked in vermilion wood, from Don Collins grips:

Another New Model, stocked in walnut by CaryC, from a piece of walnut I supplied him:

And a plain, unmodified Three Screw that I accidentally bought at a gun show:

Bob Wright

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Those are sweet!
Thanks for sharing!

"Three Screw that I accidentally bought at a gun show" ......I never heard that one before,, :) :) Good one! :wink:
Terry

Joe S.

Hunter
Hey Mr. Bob. If you need a standard hammer to swap out for that Super hammer, i may have one i could swap ya. :)

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Joe S. said:
Hey Mr. Bob. If you need a standard hammer to swap out for that Super hammer, i may have one i could swap ya. :)

Thank you for the offer, Joe. Though it goes against my grain, I'm leaving this one stock.

For now.

Bob Wright

protoolman

Service-Sixer
Nope I don't like you posting pics of your Super Blackhawks, also don't like weaselmeatgravy's rare pieces he posts quite often. They just make me jealous. If this continues I may have to hang out at the Glock forum. They never post bbq gun pics.

k22fan

Blackhawk
Those are very nice SBHs. I like the original one you "accidentally" bought best. Long barrels go well with what I use single actions for.

Very nice assortment of fine revolvers my friend!!! That 5" is extra nice, perfect in every way!!! Well a set of Black Micarta would be really nice but, there not for everyone,,,,, very nice!!

Spencer

Single-Sixer
I too noticed you have put standard hammers on all your SBH's. Do you prefer the looks or function of the standard over the other? Reason I ask is I go the opposite way. I want all of my hammers to be the SBH style. Including my Single Sixes. Which as a matter of fact I am in the market for two SBH hammers if anyone knows where one can be found.

Great looking SBH's, keep the pics rolling.