More dog Pictures

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Pps1980

Single-Sixer
0CBC2279-DD1C-4DF1-B613-0398E9522EAA.jpeg

If I were in charge of running the universe we would have severe problems, but at birth each baby would be issue a new born puppy and both would have the same expiration date. BTW I am not running for office and if nominated by this elite body I will not accept such nomination.

dstegjas

Single-Sixer
6B6F496F-1DF1-4C98-9B2B-94DBC9E174AA.jpeg

He certainly isn't a hunting dog and he isn't my dog either. He is my sisters dog and they live next door. So we see him everyday. He is a couple months old and is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. They rescued him a few weeks ago from a family that had no idea how much energy these dogs have and how much work a puppy is. He is as cute as they come and just wants to play with anyone that walks through the door. Not much of a guard dog I guess, but he is a lot of fun.

Ride1949

Hunter
This looks like my dog YoYo who just died a month ago. I do miss him and having to "make do" with my wife's cats! We rescued him from a kill shelter just before he was to get the needle when he was two years old. He was born 2/2/2005 and died 1/2/2023. He had a great life.

Adopt, don't shop. (y) There's a bunch of dogs (and cats) in shelters that deserve a loving forever home. Condolences on your loss.

bookemdano

Single-Sixer
Adopt, don't shop. (y) There's a bunch of dogs (and cats) in shelters that deserve a loving forever home. Condolences on your loss.
Absolutely agree! And don't automatically and immediately pass on an older dog, or cat. I can understand adopting for a child they may want to have the fun and cute of a puppy or kitten with the growing and learning together, but there are often advantages to the more mature critters. They may likely be calmer, more relaxed and quite often may already be housebroken and little box trained.

MG34_Dan

Bearcat
This is Frosted, our 98.5 pound pure white male Standard Poodle. He will turn seven on April 7 of this year. This picture was taken last Wednesday after he got groomed. Frosted simply wanted to sit on the back deck and luxuriate in the sun. We rescued him last year when the SPCA took him from an Amish breeder who used him as a stud dog. Frosted is extremely intelligent and very protective on my better half.

Frosted-Feb-2023-just-groomed.jpg