ML Clip Point Hunter

Help Support Ruger Forum:

So, last year, as I was ordering the chef's knife from ML Knives, the one for the wife's boss. He loved it by the way, I think he ordered another for himself right away. I also put in an order for one of the clip point hunter knives. The Tiger Maple handle to match the chef's knife and paring knife I already have. It just came last night in the mail.

Wow, this knife is nice. About 8 inches long, half blade half handle. The blade must be a quarter inch think along the spine. It's got four brass pins for the handle and the sheath is included. Well balanced etc. Just a great fixed blade pocket knife. I'm very impressed...I'd order another but my knife budget is being closely watched by sweetie. :D It's all good though... Another example of American quality. As much art as function.

I love the natural little wavy line in the wood...
P1260104.JPG

P1260094.JPG

P1260093.JPG

P1260092.JPG

and the whole knife with sheath...
P1260085.JPG

Thanks, yeah we just were over at our friends house. He ordered a couple more knives but the wait from ML knives is 14 months now. But you know what? That isn't out of line. I've waited 6 months for grips or holsters....

countryboy

Single-Sixer
Very nice! Matt's knives are top of the line. I was just recommending his knives to a customer today.