MKI factory comp

Help Support Ruger Forum:

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
Tuesday I am picking up a 1960 MKI 6 7/8 Target with Factory Comp. Looks unfired as no residue or heat marks in Comp. No box for the gun but box for the comp. Price $480.00 how did I do. I can't find enough prices to get a fair judge of prices. I already have one I picked uo a few years ago for about $250.00 but it is about 80%.

contender

Ruger Guru
A MKI Target will be worth about $300-$350. The "muzzle brake" with a box is around $150. Now,, if it LETTERS as being shipped with the MB,, then the price goes up,, !
If you don't want the MB box,, I need a spare,,,!

flatgate

Hawkeye
193240MkI_brkSml.jpg

I saw this one get snapped up for $450 at a recent local show.....

flatgate

BlkHawk73

Hunter
I bought a near twin to flatgate's above (mine has walnut thumbrest grips) and I think paid a whole $250 for it. Great when the shop doesn't know what they have. :lol:
Now if I recall correctly, there's 2 variations of the comp; one with the "Inc." and one without.

contender

Ruger Guru
Yep,, there are 2 basic variations of the MKI muzzle brake,, (Inc & non-Inc,,) but there are other variations as well. If my faded memory is correct,, there are variations in the address, and the inserted angle piece. I'd have to look it up to know for sure.