MK II Magazines

Help Support Ruger Forum:

DeDuBe

Bearcat
I'm trying to locate the Stainless Steel Mags for my MK II. Any ideas where I can find some? I could also use the blue mags which are easier to find.

contender

Ruger Guru
Welcome to the Forum!
Ruger never made any stainless MK mags. Eaton did make some aftermarket stainless mags. Ruger still makes the MKII mags. Midway, Brownells Cabeleas etc all carry the Ruger mags.

RamLine also made one that is either stainless or plated. I picked one up at a gun show years ago after my kids broke my plastic RamLine mag. Had I realized how good they are, I would have bought every one I could find, but actually the one I have is the only one I've ever seen. It uses a coil spring like their plastic mags so it's easy on the thumb to reload.

I contacted RamLine a couple of years ago to see if they had any plans to offer it again. They didn't seem interested even though I gushed about how good it was.

CHEVYINLINE6

Single-Sixer
I know this thread is old, but I just wanteds to say that AMT Lightning pistols had either plated or stainless mags because I have two that I bought from Numrich arms many years ago. They look almost the same design as Ruger MK 2 magazines and they work in Ruger pistols.

Last edited: