mk I magazine loader

Help Support Ruger Forum:

44rugerr

Single-Sixer
Purchased boxed MK I with plastice magazine loader device. Never have seen one. Is this a ruger item? Please advise.

LTB45

Bearcat
These are some of the greatest things since sliced bread...LOL
I bought one at Cabelas for my wife's .22. It is very easy to use and great for saving time and fingertips at the range.

I don't know if Ruger makes them or not, the one that I bought was some aftermarket brand.

edlmann

Blackhawk
44rugerr":34qdkwb9 said:
Purchased boxed MK I with plastice magazine loader device. Never have seen one. Is this a ruger item? Please advise.

Not Ruger.

There are different types.

There's the one that holds down the button, and another that you pour cartridges into.

contender

Ruger Guru
There have been a couple of different mag loading tools available. I do know that Ruger carried a "Shooters Ridge" brand of loading tool for the 10/22 in the last few years. Also,, there are a couple of different simple slip over tools made for 22 cal pistols which work in assisting you in depressing the follower button. Then there is the "Ultimate Cliploader" tool introduced a few years ago. It's a nifty tool,,, but more expensive than the slip over types. (About $25 vs $3-$5.) But,, Ruger has never marketed a "branded" loading tool for the 22 pistols.