MK 1 (Standard Auto) Signiture Series worth?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunman42782

Hunter
What would a Standard Auto Bill Ruger signiture series gun, new in the box, be worth? I can buy one, but the price seems waaaaay too high to me, $598.

yessir, that is indeed too high, have seen low numbered ones sell for over $100 'less' than that price.........most we see at the shows around here are in the mid $450 range and have seen 'used' ones for less.........

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Unless it is one of these :shock:
calfreedom029.jpg

lovemydals

Buckeye
RPM Enterprises,

SOLD! When can I get it?

That's the first one I have seen. Has it been part of your Standard Auto display? If so, I didn't notice it. Nice!

lmd

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Dennis, they are a tough one to come by. About 26 made. I only know of 3. One resides in Texas and another one in Montana. Mine came out of North Carolina. It was located for me by another forum member (hope he is enjoying that bottle of crown I got for him) and I purchashed it a few months ago. This will be added to my auto display as well as about 5 more I bought last year. Wait till ya see the 10" auto :D I may need a third table soon :shock:

david knutson

Single-Sixer
Rick when did you come up with that???? Congrats ,,,I have been over the road way to long ! I got a buy sell on my place and that will help keep me home Im missing out on to much RUGER.......D.K.

flattop44

Buckeye
Rick, fine looking Cal Freedom. The "Crown" will be passed around in Harrisburg....hope you can be there.
FT44